I can’t believe that it’s October and summer is gone. Where did the summer go? More importantly where did this year go?
Its been a few months since I connected and so I want to give you the down low on what’s happened this summer, there is so much I think I have to list it out.
- We purchased Luna (our Tesla model x), driving is even more fun now.
- We moved to a rental property closer to our new home. If you have ben following, we are building a new home in Dundas, Ontario and it’s been taking a while. In preparing for construction and long days/nights, we have found a rental property closer (7 min to be exact) from our home in Dundas.
- Rui and I went to New York for the weekend. Rui and I have been married for over 23 years and I can count on one hand how many times, we have been on vacation alone. Love spending time with this man.
- Daniella started her second year of University, so we had lots of work to get her ready…but she was amazing and was organized.
- I decided that it was time to go out on my own and start my own team. In July, City Mortgage Group was created. Check us out www.citymortgagegroup.com
- As of October 2, our team has moved to Mortgage Architects – a quite move since it really doesn’t affect anyone but us on the back end.
- We leased a new office space for our business. I was speaking to a friend and I best explained this step as “you know how it feels like when you park your car in the garage for the first time? It feels like your finally a grown up”. Well that’s how it feels to have a lease and a new home for my business. I feel like a grown business women…but so excited like a little kid at Christmas, I can hardly wait for moving day.
- We have send out final draft back to NEC for the build of our home. If you haven’t been following our JOURNEY HOME, have a read.
Ok, so now you are up to speed and hopefully you can see why I’ve been ‘slacking’ if you will.
As we move into fall, I will do my best to stay updated.